Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Small Announcement

My collection of essays, 33 previously seen on this blog and 3 brand new ones, is now available in paperback and for Kindle. I've written about eschewing labels, struggling with lashon hora, finally converting, the futility of coveting, and why I feel women should not be Rabbis. I have never held back, and it's all in the book. Even if you don't agree with my perspective at times (or ever), I hope you'll appreciate my passion for this beautiful religion.

Posting may be sporadic for a while as I devote time and energy to another project.

xo cbg


5 comments:

  1. I, of course, devoured your kindle edition on a Shabbos afternoon. I told you before, I'll tell you again, it is divine! Love! Loved your piece on the ladies/Rabbis. You are such a great writer, and you expressed all the thoughts on the topic that have been floating around my brain, so seemingly effortlessly!
    Good luck on your new project, I look forward to finding out what it is in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Chava. Your support means a lot.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, paperback! I am old-fashioned when it comes to books, preferring paper format, and now that it is available, I shall gobble it up with glee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm the same way with books.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much, Lea. That truly means a lot. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for participating. Please show respect to your fellow commenters, and be cognizant of representing the Jewish people well.